Just another ex-expatriate adjusting.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

His life ain't so beautiful

So. James Blunt. Good rhyming slang.

I had no idea that he was a captain in the British Army (not Royal Army). He always seemed a bit too... I dunno, wimpy.

I like his songs, by the way, but they're the equivalent of a Tom Clancy novel; stuff you read because you've got nothing better at the time. Not the most profound (except, I have to say, No Bravery, which was inspired by his time in the Life Guards in Kosovo.)

Others feel the same way -- feel the parody.

3 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

hahah! This is hilarious! seen a few other versions but its nice to see ALL the different parodies!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 3:45:00 AM

 
Blogger hujan_batu said...

Yeah, isn't it? I particularly like the It's Bloody Cold one...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 2:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Will said...

its bloody cold was the 1st version I had seen. I love it! its by a show called Dead Ringers which regularly takes the piss of the blairs and bushes.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 12:52:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home