Just another ex-expatriate adjusting.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Arsenal 1, Barca 0

It's half time and I'm watching the Arsenal-Barca Champions' League Final on TCS5. Which is a big mistake. BIG BIG mistake. Because those useless losers at Mediacorp have replaced the half-time commentary with 30 minutes of ads. How infuriating. They couldn't even update the score on time; for 3 minutes after Sol Campbell's goal, the scoreline said 0-0. Why buy the rights to Champions' League when you can't treat it properly?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, don't you already know? Hahaha.. If they can f*ck up the elections coverage, they can f*ck up anything. I just hope maybe one day they f*ck up Baby Lee's Nuremberg.. oops.. sorry.. National Day Rally broadcast too.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:22:00 AM

 
Blogger Chuang Shyue Chou said...

You stayed up! I couldn't... I know I know.. Sleep is for the weak.

I heard we are gonna have to pay extra to Starhub to get World Cup coverage! DAMN!

Why did I sign up for the sports channel in the first place?

Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:45:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home