Just another ex-expatriate adjusting.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

まだ東京。。。

Tokyo again, after a very good trip to New York. The new New York office is amazing, considering what the office was like when I first showed up. I didn't see everyone in New York, missing Dov, Peatey and Ajay, but managed to see Salman who I haven't seen for nearly 4 years.

Was absolutely wiped out when I got to the hotel last night. Went to sleep at 8pm, which was probably a mistake -- was up bright and early at 7:30am. I think, though. that this may not be such a bad thing -- I do remember feeling incredibly refreshed when I got up. Let's see how the rest of the day goes.

Going to be meeting Mari, Michiru and Dave over the next couple of days -- that should be fun. This trip will basically be decompressing and catching up on work I didn't get done in New York -- there's a LOT more wireless networks here now. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to be posting this...

Anyway, off to lunch soon. Be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home