Just another ex-expatriate adjusting.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Last Post from Tokyo

So soon I get on a flight back to Singapore; and I'm thoroughly looking forward to it.

Twelve days out-country, and it feels like an eternity. I almost forgot I still live in Singapore in some ways; I think I may be a little stranger at home...

Too many things to talk about Japan, from the refusal of responsibility, to the crowding, to the minor alienation to the title of a new film which I saw blazoned all over the internet cafes.

Anyway, I'm off to grab a quick bite before I get on the plane. Later, and see you in Singapore.

By the way, Pat -- I have your series with me. It's not finished yet, but I have the first 6 volumes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Only Tokyo? You didn't make use of the opportunity to visit other cities?

I have to pick up a Japanese visitor on Thursday.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 9:31:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home